When you have to manage the longer horizon, the annual planning is a relevant display. In Klartboard you can see how phases, milestones and tasks fall on a timeline.
What can you get answers to with the Annual Planning
- How do you plan best for the longer horizon?
- When should you initiate tasks and efforts to reach the goal?
- What is the status and progress of the initiative?
Important design considerations
- Which horizon is relevant for your management – e.g. 3, 6 or 12 months. Klartboard can show exactly the horizon you want.
- What do you want to see on the timeline - only the start and end date or, for example, also phases and milestones?
- The Annual Planning is just an extra column that can be selected on the Project/Process board
- Define the timeframe yourself and whether you want to see phases, milestones and tasks on the timeline
- Or choose between fixed periods – e.g. 3, 6, 12 months