What does it take?
Our pricing model for Klartboard consists of three parts
1# Onboarding and training
It varies greatly how much help you need.
If it's just plug'n play for an experienced stand-up meeting team or organisation, then short virtual sessions are often the answer.
If there is a need for deeper sessions in both the management – purpose, management role and facilitation – and teams, then we will create a plan that fits your needs.
We agree on a total consulting fee before we start.
2# Configuration and preparation of Klartboard
Total one-time cost depends on size of teams and organizational complexity.
3# Ongoing license
We will find a license package that suits you. We are based on the principle:
1 participant in a stand-up meeting = 1 user in Klartboard
The implementation process is flexible and adapted to your needs
Typically, we agree a course in three phases with the possibility of different activities.
In communication, we often state that it is not a big change project - unless that is precisely the case.
Instead, we talk about it as a professionalization of something we already do.
Typical activities in the initial phase
- Management session: Purpose, management role and management needs + search for specific boards to fit your needs
- Bilateral in the departments: In place with the board design
Typical activities in the preparation phase
- Configuration of boards
- Management session: The good stand-up meeting
- Kick-off in departments and/or teams
- Short intros or deeper sessions
Typical activities in the implementation phase
- Admin training
- Feedbacks at stand-up meetings
- Management Session: Consolidation and Development